Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Blog Spot

My old blog spot web server is closing. So I went looking for a new one and landed here. 

Enjoyed going to Midwest Old Threshers in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa yesterday.  It is one of my favorite things to do. I enjoy the old tractors and farm equipment.  Above is old wind generators from years ago.  I took lots of photos of tractors, steam engines and some horses too. We enjoy Old Threshers because we can take Libby our Shetland Sheepdog with us.  She is a great attraction there, and many people stop to pet her.

3 comments:

  1. Love the new blog, pops! It's a great way to share what you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shelties also gather great attraction every time we go to different places. They are all amazed by the dog and they want to pet her all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Natalie. You say "shelties" so you have a few of them? I have seen someone who has two of them that sits to watch parades in SE Iowa! They are cute!

      Delete