Commitment to your church...WHAT IF:
1. What if everyone else attended Sunday School and Congregational worship as often as you?
2. What if everyone volunteered to help get a job done at your church as often as you do?
3. What if everyone else gave as much in the morning offering plate as you do?
4. What if everyone else talked about your church and Lord as much as you do?
5. What if everyone prayed as much as you do for your church?
6. What if everyone else came to Bible Studies as often as you do?
7. What if everyone else came to other church events than Sunday mornings as you do?
8. What if everyone else used their spiritual gift like you do?
Would your church building be open next year?
Would anything thing get done in the church?
Would the church be able to pay the bills?
Would your Lord feel like He has a ministry in Walford?
Just a reminder, Friends we need YOU and Your gifts to make our church a real ministry that is alive and growing...
Friday, March 22, 2013
Thursday, November 17, 2011
I got these two photos off of a Wisconsin Racing Photo website.
Here is Ernie Derr in 1964 in a Plymouth.
I remember him bringing this car to the Louisa County Fairgrounds in Columbus Junction, Iowa for an IMCA Late Model Race and when
he drove the car out of the infield/pitts, he stomped on the
accelerator on the big HEMI and the whole grandstand SHOOK!!!!
That is something you never forget. I don't think that the IMCA
ran too many races on pavement. Most of their races at the time were
on dirt county and state fair ground tracks.
Here is Ernie in a Dodge I believe in 1965.
Ernie is #3 and Bob Julusa is #1. I wish there was
a tour of stock cars that ran on dirt that the cars acutally looked like
the cars you drive on the road, like they did back in